How To draw Goku: Goku from Dragon Balls is one of the most famous characters in the cartoon world. It’s so famous that it can even compete with some of the top celebrities in the world in the popularity contest. But much of its success came with Goku’s transformation to a Super Saiyan. For those who have seen Dragon Balls are always in love with the series and with Goku as well, the super Ape Alien. Not just that every Goku lover has some time in their life tried to draw Goku and if you haven’t then maybe you’re looking for it. If you want to know how to draw Goku then this tutorial is just perfect for you. If you want to teach someone like a child then, also this tutorial for how to draw Goku step by step will guide you in the easiest possible way. Follow this tutorial and make your favorite character come true.
Things You Need How To draw Goku Tutorial
Before you start with how to draw Goku Super Saiyan tutorial, you must grab a few things which will help you draw Goku. Now go through the list of items you must have before you start your drawing and get them with you.
- Blank Sheet
- Holder (to hold blank sheet)
These are the things which you’ll need to make your drawing so get them before you start to make Goku. It’s not that difficult to make Goku but if you have these things before your start drawing then you won’t have to leave to get everything in the middle of everything.
How To draw Goku Step By Step (Easy Tutorial)
How to draw Goku step by step is easy but for the start, you must use pencil and with light strokes. These light strokes will help give the shape of Gokuthen, you’ll use a Pen to outline the drawing. After the outline is done, you can erase the extra pencil marks using the eraser and the final diagram of Goku will be with you. Finally, you’ll color the drawing and get finished with how to draw Goku Super Saiyan tutorial.
- Draw a big circle in the middle of the sheet but make sure to leave enough space all around for Goku’s hair and chest. The big circle will be Goku’s head. Now make a vertical line right through the middle of Goku’s head or the big circle. The line should extend a little bit at the top but come a long way down from the head. This vertical line will help you draw the basic details of the face of Goku.
- Now make a horizontal line slightly above the bottom of a circle which will also intersect the vertical line. This horizontal line will be called as the eye line because Goku’s eyes will be made on this line.
- Make two horizontal lines, one at the center of the circle that will intersect the vertical line but will not touch the circle. The second line will be drawn slightly below the circle and parallel to the first line. This is necessary to give shape to the face by drawing chin and other features of the face.
- Then make three small horizontal lines below the second line in the previous step. These three lines will be at the same distance from one another and with the line below the circle.
- Now to remember the lines in a better way we’ll give every line a number. The numbers will be as such.
Vertical line = Line 1
Eye line = Line 2
Centre line = Line 3
Mouth line = Line 4
First small line = Line 5
Second small line = Line 6
Third small line = Line 7
- For the next step of how to draw Goku tutorial, you need to draw two half triangles on line 2. Both the half triangles will be on each side of line 1. These triangles will be pointing slightly towards the outside and will represent the eyes.
- Now you’ll join the points to make jaw of Goku. The points where line 2 touches the circle, start from those points, touch the line 4 (on both the sides) and the touch the line 5. Doing this both the sides will make the shape look like a jaw. Then make an opposite right tick just at the line 4 to represent the mouth of Goku. Slightly above that make a small horizontal line and this will make the nose of Goku.
- Now draw the bottom lines of eyes and complete the eyes. Then make a half circle touch the top line of eyes to represent glare. Then make nose by drawing a vertical line of left side and adding a triangle to the left of that line. Then add an angular line on the right of the line and this will complete nose of Goku. Finally, add a small opposite right tick just below the mouth to make it better.
- Now add ears to the head of Goku. Make an arc from the left side of the circle below the line 3 and extend it downwards to the jaw line (above line 4). From the point where ear touches the jaw, make a horizontal line downwards but slightly outwards to display neck. Now repeat the same steps on the right side to make ear on the right side.
- Time to make the hair on the face. Make a curved line on left side starting from the point where line 3 intersects line 1. Then make an M shape which will start from the left eye and go above the line 3 (on a right side of line 1). By making a V shape it’ll come down to the right eye and will complete the M shape.
- Now make U shape between the eyes and make two eyebrows. The eyebrow on the left will be small but on the right will be bigger. Now make some curved lines which will start from mid and end of the neck and will go outwards. This will make shoulder of Goku. Then join the exterior points of line 4 to line 6 to show neck properly.
- In this step of how to make Goku step by step tutorial, you need to make curved lines just where the hair ended on Goku’s face. From the end point of hair draw curved lines upwards and this will make hair spikes. Do the same for all hair on Goku’s face. Now add two hair triangles on the left side, one triangle will be at the left ear pointing outside and the other one will be just below. Make a triangle on the right ear as well.
- Make shirt of Goku, starting from the shoulder with a curved line and touching the line 7. Start from the left side and go all the way towards the right side. Then add one curved line on left side of the shirt to show the outline of Goku’s shirt and then repeat the same on the right side.
- Now add 4 hair spikes going upwards and these spikes should be big. Then add two spikes going downwards on the face on extreme sides. Then, make two lines just above the eyes to show more visible eyebrows. Finally add a chest line, starting from the middle of a shirt on the left and in a curved manner touching line 6. Then, a small straight line and then, again a curved line which touches the shirt on the right side.
- For this step of how to make Goku Super Saiyan, you need to make more hair spikes at the top. 1 spike at the left, 3 at the center and 3 at the right side of Goku’s head. Then add two curved lines at the ears to make them look proper. The center most spike will go most higher.
- Now add L shape at the end of both the eyes to make eyebrows look proper. Then, add two lines at the neck, 2 curved lines at both sides of the chest, one line in the center of the chest and two lines just above the chest. These lines will give more details to the drawing and Goku will look much more original.
- In this step of how to make Goku Super Saiyan, you need to make much more lines in hair spikes. The main motive of this is to make hairs of Goku much more detailed. Now the lines are numerous so add as per your liking but try to make them as such that those are because of light. Each line should represent shadow because when light falls on a face then, different sections look in different shades.
- Your basic diagram of Goku is complete and now you have to outline Goku with a pen. After you have properly outlined the diagram then you can use an eraser to erase extra pencil marks. After erasing extra pencil marks you’ll be left with a perfect drawing of Goku.
- Now just add some extra black just below the mouth and just above the shoulders where the shirt is touching Goku. These two spots need to be completely black.
- Finally, you can color the drawing or you can shade the drawing as per your liking. With this the tutorial for how to draw Goku is finished.
Now you can show everyone that you also have Hoe To Drae Goku step by step of your own and if someone asks you how to draw Goku then you know the answer. Follow each step properly or at the end, it might now look the same and the main advice is to use light strokes of the pencil.
Check out more easy tutorial of Animals, Birds, and Cartoons with simple method drawing.