How To Draw Santa: Santa Clause is like the most favorite things which children want to see. They wait all year to have that Christmas Eve so that they can enjoy and wait for Santa Clause to bring gifts for them. Being close to Santa Clause is some of the most beautiful feelings for any child, and that’s why they love to see any Santa Clause related stuff. Now because of that love if you want to know how to draw Santa then this article is just perfect for you. We tried to make this tutorial much easier and detailed so that you can make a Santa just perfect and in no time. And after you have learned then you can teach children how to draw Santa step by step, and they would feel much happy about it.
Things You Need How To Draw Santa Tutorial
You must have some basic things before you start to learn how to draw Santa step by step. Now get through all these stuff quick to get started with how to draw Santa tutorial.
- Blank Sheet
- Holder (to hold the blank sheet)
These things will help you make your drawing, but if you get them in the start only then you won’t have to rush again and again to find them. Now we can start with the how to draw Santa step by step.
How To Draw Santa Step By Step [Free Ttorial]
Before you start drawing Santa, you must keep in mind that first the drawing will be made using light strokes of the pencil. Then proper outlining will be done using a pen, and the remaining pencil marks will be removed using an eraser. After that, you can use colors to color the drawing and thus you’ll know exactly how to draw Santa Clause.
- First, you need to draw a D shape figure keeping the curved side of D upwards. The straight line will come downwards, and rest of the portion will be upwards. Make is share big on the sheet as this will be the body of Santa but, leave sufficient space on the sheet for other parts of the body as well.
- Now draw a big circle on top of a first figure such that the top part of D curve will reach the center of the circle. This way some part of the circle will be inside the D shape and rest will be outside. This circle will make the face of Santa.
- Now make three small oval circles, two just above the line cutting the big circle and third one just below the cutting line. Beneath the lower circle, make another curve line (curving downwards). These will make eyes, nose, and mouth of Santa.
- Now make two oval circles just above the eyes to represent eyebrows. Then make two lines at the end of Santa’s mouth to complete smile. Then add another small arc just below mouth to represent chin. Finally, make a big arc which starts from left (above the center of the circle) and goes through touching the nose downwards and to the right side of the head circle. This arc will represent beard of Santa.
- Now name the eyebrows with curls or curves which will, later on, become big and heavy white eyebrows. The same thing is needed to be done with a beard of Santa which will also, later on, become the heavy white beard.
- Now the head circle needs to be extended further down making it an oval shaped head. The portion which is increased down will represent the board’s length. Now when you increase the beard, then you do it with curls or curves only. This will make a proper beard shape and finally make two squares one into other just below the beard.
- Now make two curved lines similar to the distance of Inner Square you’ve done on the last point. These lines will become belt, and those two squares will become buckle of the belt. Make another curved line just below the above two lines and this one should be close to line straight line of D shape. Further, the straight line of D needs to be curved as well.
- For the next step of how to draw Santa tutorial, you need to draw two oval shaped circles just where the body touches the face. The oval circles will be made outside the body which will become part of gloves of Santa. Then extend the last two curved lines of the body and take them out of the body. Finally join them there with curves.
- Now join those oval circles with the body using two lines. Now on the outside of those oval circles, make a shape 3 which will become the hand of Santa. The first curve of shape 3 will be small and second one will be big.
- Now make two curves at the bottom of the body which will make two legs of Santa.
- Then make two oval circles horizontally just below the legs you’ve done. Keep some gap between the oval circles and legs. Then join the legs and circles with two straight lines and these will complete the feet of Santa.
- Now make two curved lines. First one will be above the eyebrows which will touch beard’s top. The second line will be at the top of the head circle. Now join those two lines with outside curves. This will make the lower portion of Santa’s hat.
- Now make a triangle at the top of the head. This triangle needs to be big as this will become a significant part of Santa’s hat. Then make two lines, one from the top point of the triangle and pointed downwards and the second line from the mid of the left side of a triangle and meeting the first line.
- Then make a circle at the end of two lines made in the last point. Where the lines meet, there will be the center point of a circle. This will complete how to make Santa clause face tutorial.
- After you know how to make Santa Clause face, then it’s time to outline the diagram. Accurately sketch the picture without leaving thing which needs to be described.
- Now erase the extra pencil marks so that diagram would look much cleaner and you won’t mix those pencil marks with the original drawing.
- Finally, color the drawing and you have own Santa Clause. This is how to draw Santa step by step and that too in a much easier way.
Now if someone asks you if you know how to draw Santa easy tutorial then you exactly know what to tell them. This tutorial of how to draw Santa drawing tips makes it much easier to draw your own Santa Clause perfectly.
Check out here more easy and best drawing tutorials of cartoons, animals and Birds.