How to draw Mickey Mouse: Mickey Mouse is one of the funniest and recognized cartoon characters which was originally made by Walt Disney himself. Children love it and the adults today have a sweet spot for Mickey in their hearts because of their childhood. Mickey Mouse is certainly easy to draw on a piece of paper, and if you love to watch Mickey Mouse, then it would be fun to you as well. So how to draw Mickey Mouse tutorial goes as follows. Follow the simple steps to know how to draw Mickey Mouse step by step.
For a start, you need a pencil and a blank paper. You must note that first, we’ll draw using a pencil and that too with light strokes so that afterward these can be erased when you’ll make it with colors.
Tutorial: How To Draw Mickey Mouse Step By Step
- First, you need to make a circle in the middle of the sheet, but you have to go a good amount of space on all sides to accommodate Mickey’s ears. The circle will become the face, but it should be too big as well. This is the first step in the tutorial for how to draw Mickey Mouse face.
- Next, you need to draw to intersecting lines within the circle which needs to be bent or have a curve. The vertical line should be drawn near to the left side of the circle, and the horizontal line can be made from the middle of the circle. These lines will provide points to make other things on the face.
- From the intersecting point of two lines, make a small circle while goes out of the main circle. Although make sure that center point of the small circle is below the horizontal line in the main circle. This completes one more step for how to draw a Mickey Mouse tutorial.
- Now you need to make a new closed oval shape which has the same height as that of the small circle and covers a slight portion of a small circle. It should touch the mail circle but mostly bend towards outside. This will prepare Mickey’s nose and snout.
- Next, you need to make a circle on the right side of the main circle where the horizontal line cuts. And the same size of the circle on the top right side of the main circle, these will be ears of Mickey. Do remember to make these circles bigger than the previous small circle but still small so they do not dominate the main circle.
- In tutorial of how to draw Mickey Mouse face, the next step is to draw two arcs. The first arc will start from the point where vertical arc touches the circle, and from there the arc will reach to the top of the circle and then come to a midpoint of the circle on the horizontal arc. From this point, the second arc will start and will touch to bottom right side of the circle.
- From bottom left, side of snout makes an arc which goes in the main circle and to the point just below the horizontal arc. Make the second arc from the point where the first arc cuts the main circle and make it enter the main circle from the bottom.
- Now from the end of the first arc in point 7 make a new arc which comes back to the point where the first arc cuts the main circle. Then after in the gap between these two arcs, make two upside down arches to make tongue of Mickey.
- Now on both sides of a vertical line make two oval circles (just above snout) and ensure that circle on the right side is slightly bigger than that of the left side. Inside these circles make two small circles which will be pupils of Mickey.
- Now for the final part, make all the outlines with a pen and remember three little things.
- Put a little curve after the smile of Mickey
- Connect the jawline (a little raised from the main circle)of Mickey to his ear
- Give space where ears touch the head.
Various types of cartoon drawing tutorial are suitable for kids and also for adults.
For the final step of how to draw Mickey Mouse tutorial, you need to erase the pencil markings and color the face of Mickey Mouse. After this, you know how to make Mickey Mouse step by step. So if someone asks you how to draw Mickey Mouse or how do you make Mickey Mouse, then you would have the perfect way to show them.