How To Draw Hello Kitty: If you are a 1970s kid, then you might have heard about Hello Kitty. Since the time, Hello Kitty kept on going famously among people. If you don’t know Hello Kitty, then I am sharing something about the character. She is a girl character in a cartoon and often named Kitty White. Hello, Kitty has its kitty, and they play a lot. Girls of all ages super like this whole character of Hello Kitty and they are pretty much in love with it. So if you are a child or an adult who wants to learn how to draw hello kitty, then this is the tutorial you need. Follow this tutorial of how to draw hello Kitty step by step, and you’ll have Hello Kitty with you in no time. All the steps are well detailed, and you just need to follow them carefully.
Girls super like the character of Hello Kitty, so we’ll also draw a good image of Hello kitty which we hope to be loved by everyone.
How To Draw Hello Kitty Step By Step
There are some things which you’ll need to draw Hello Kitty. So get those things before you start with this tutorial of how to draw a hello kitty. If you began to draw without previously gathering all the necessary things then, you’d have to leave your drawing in between. And it’s not good to break the flow of drawing in between so get all the necessary things at once. These are all the necessary things which you’ll need for how to draw Hello kitty step by step tutorial.
- Blank Sheet
- Holder (to hold blank sheet)
These are the necessary things which you should gather beforehand, and these will help you complete your drawing. Once you picked all these things then, you can start with this tutorial of how to draw a hello kitty.
How To Draw Hello Kitty Easy Tutorial
Now before you start with your drawing, you must know that you’ll start drawing using a pencil and with light strokes. Then, you’ll use a pen to outline the complete diagram and give proper shape to Hello Kitty. After that, you’ll erase all the extra pencil marks and guiding lines using an eraser and since light strokes were used so erasing those won’t be an issue. Finally, you’ll use colors to color the drawing and make your Hello Kitty beautiful and presentable. Now let’s start with hello kitty drawings, and the first thing we’ll focus is on how to draw hello kitty face and then her body.
- Draw an oval-shaped figure at the top portion of the sheet but, leave sufficient space all around. This figure will represent Hello Kitty’s face so keep it fat. Draw a square beneath the oval-shaped figure. This square will have rounded corners and will be smaller in size. The square will represent the body of Hello Kitty.
- Draw two intersecting lines in the head and the body. The vertical line in the head will divide head into two halves, and the horizontal line will be slightly towards the bottom. Now for the body, the vertical line will be drawn towards the right side of the body, and the horizontal line will be slightly towards the bottom.
- Draw two triangles on top of the head. The triangles will be drawn on either side of the vertical line in the head, and the base of triangles will be Hello Kitty’s head. These triangles will represent Hello Kitty’s ears.
- Draw an oval shape on the upper left of the body. This oval shape will be on the body and will represent Hello Kitty’s arm. The arm will be angled towards the right and will be touching the head. Then do the same for a right arm, but this arm will be higher than the left arm. The size of both arms will be same, and the right arm will touch head from the side.
- Draw a small circle on the top right head section and just below the right ear. Then draw two triangles pointing one of their edges inwards the circle and meeting at the center. This entire shape will become bow of Hello Kitty.
- Now give curves to the edges of triangles in a bow. Then, remove the edges that are inside the circle. Finally, add two small curved lines inside the triangles which will touch the central circle, and this will give proper shape to bow to How To Draw Hello Kitty tutorial.
- Outline the head of Hello Kitty and give it a decent shape. Then, remake the ears so that they become slightly rounded and not too pointed. Now, you need to draw two oval circles on the horizontal line in head. These small circles will represent eyes of Hello Kitty. After drawing these little circles, you need to shade them so that they become substantial.
- Draw an oval circle on a vertical line in the head which will become nose of Hello Kitty. There is no need to fill the nose with shading.
- After this, draw three lines on either side of Hello Kitty’s face so show whiskers. This completes the drawing of Hello Kitty’s face, and now we’ll head towards completing rest of the body.
- Draw a line in the middle of left arm to represent sleeve of Hello Kitty’s shirt. Now, draw a small bump right side of the arm just below the sleeves to represent thumb of Hello Kitty.
- Draw shirt of Hello Kitty by drawing a line on right side of the body. This line will be drawn inwards to the body and will go to a certain height. From the bottom join the line and leaving some space for feet of Hello Kitty. Then, add a small line on the underside of the shirt to show leg’s separation.
- Draw legs of Hello Kitty by drawing a complete curved line for the left leg. Left leg will start from the left of the shirt and will cover more than half of shirt. Then you’ll draw right leg but, only the portion which is visible to everyone. The right leg will start from the bottom right of the left leg and will go till right side of Hello Kitty’s shirt.
- Add a line in the middle of the right arm to show sleeves of Hello Kitty’s shirt. This will complete the right arm, and since not much portion is shown, so right arm will be drawn this much only. This completes the basic drawing of Hello Kitty will all the features of the body.
- For the next step of how to draw a Hello Kitty tutorial, you need to use a pen to outline complete diagram. While outlining, just make sure that you correctly describe the full picture and leave the unnecessary lines. Giving a proper outline will help you color this drawing later on.
- Once outlining is done, you can use an eraser to erase all the unnecessary pencil marks. All the marks and guiding lines which were made earlier now can be erased. Since you’ve done a complete drawing using light strokes of the pencil, so it’ll be much easier to erase the pencil marks.
- For the final step, you can color the drawing to give Hello Kitty a beautiful look, or you can do shading. If you want to do shading, then use your pencil and draw different shaded in various part so distinguish them. But, if you want to color your drawing then do it by watching a proper image.
This completes the tutorial on how to draw Hello Kitty and all its steps. Using this tutorial, you can easily draw Hello Kitty and can also help other if they want to learn. Moreover, this one tutorial is enough to draw all types of Hello Kitty drawings. Since we made this tutorial will detailed steps so it’ll be easy for anyone to draw their own Hello Kitty.
Check out more easy drawing tips for different cartoons, birds and animals.